Founded in 2016, NDS Integration is a boutique Commercial Audio Video Integrator. We specialize in the design and installation of Audio Video Systems for Hotel, Restaurant, Corporate, and Government clients in Western Canada.
Our Vision: Better Every Day
Our Mission: To improve the lives of business people by designing, building and managing the best audiovisual systems they can afford to help their business thrive.
HOW WE STAND OUT
We believe in the power of continuous improvement and our vision is to provide better products, services, and value to the market every day through:
- Transparency: We provide complete transparency in our process, products, and proposals.
- Remote First Organization: All of our staff work remotely which helps limit wasted resources and costs.
- Digital First: We design with a digital-first design focus to offer better service at a better cost to our clients.
- Local to Everywhere: We work with teams in your market to ensure you always have someone close-by to rely on.
- Specialized Talent: We only send installers or service technicians to sites that are qualified, certified, and compliant.
Our process has been created out of years of experience and we continue to refine the process as new technology, experience, and client requirements dictate.
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
As stewards of our Community and Environment, we are always looking to lessen our footprint. How we are committed is:
- Remote First Organization: All of our staff work remotely which helps limit wasted space, transportation and energy resources.
- Reduce First: We aim to work with vendor-partners that share our values in commitment to the Environment. When possible, we work with vendors that produce environmentally-friendly equipment.
- Recycle First: All post-installation packaging is either recycled on-site or taken to a recycling depot for processing.
- Reuse First: We work with a number of partners that will either remove your electronics off-site (for free) or donate them to organizations in need.
NDS Integration operates on the unceded and traditional territory of the Xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), səlilwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh), and Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish) nations. We recognize the injustice that is still perpetuated to this day, and are continuing to find ways to support Indigenous communities with our time and finances when appropriate and accepted.