Easy-to-use DV LED Scoreboards make Community Impact and drives Engagement.
When looking to upgrade their gym to the latest audiovisual technology, Langley School District approached us to design and build new LED Scoreboards. Included in our design are (2) 186″ Direct View LED Scoreboards that can also pull double duty as Video Boards. Simply plug in an HDMI and press 1 button for instant Video from a laptop.
In addition to being easy to use and with safety in mind, we selected a ruggedized LED Scoreboard technology that can withstand the impact of sports equipment. Should any impact be large enough to displace one of the individual modules (the screens that make up the entire screen), they are all seismically tied off to the entire structure – there is no way a module can come displaced and fall off. Once off, you can simply snap it back on.
- Intuitive and easy to use software
- Plug & Play HDMI Video Takeover
- Robust & Safe Design
- Incredibly multi-purposed
- Integrates with existing audiovisual equipment
- Trade Coordination with Muralist/Artist, Electrical and Construction
- Integrating with existing AV technology
- Creating a solution that not only is rugged but aesthetically pleasing
"The addition of the LED scoreboards to the ACSS gymnasium has made a huge impact on our entire community. Our staff and students see the benefit of the multimedia capabilities of the screens/scoreboards in presentations, assemblies, and community gatherings. Our student/athletes appreciate the professional atmosphere that the scoreboards provide; they are encouraged and motivated to thrive athletically, emotionally, and socially when they are able to see and hear the information presented on the screens. The screens/scoreboards are, simply fabulous!"
Want to learn more about LED Scoreboards for GYMs? Check out some of our blog posts:
- How Much Does an LED Screen Cost?
- How LED Scoreboards are revolutionizing High School Athletic Facilities
- The Ultimate Guide to LED Screens
Or Contact Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-389-8859